Sunday, February 12, 2012

Somebody Got to the Bogman First...


Ha ha!  I may not be that crazy after all!  You will notice that one of my rejected longlist ideas is create a pet character made of bog (peat!).  My idea was to call this little fella, 'Pet Peat' and to literally cut gingerbreadman-like figures from wet bog and sell them to gullible idiots.  Well, I actually decided not to go with this idea because, well, it isn't my thing... but... lo and behold what do I see yesterday when purchasing a birthday gift for my good wife in a nice store in Galway?  You guessed it - this exact idea!  I couldn't believe that someone else had come up with the exact same ridiculous scheme!   Well, best of luck to the kindred inventor - this gives me  a bit more confidence that the daft ideas might just work!

No comments:

Post a Comment